Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 21, 2019 08:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 242354846 series 1176647
One of the most FAQs when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle is, "How to stay the course?" Everyone is searching for the secret to live healthier.
But the crazy thing is, the focus is the shortcut, not the consistency.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
The one thing that all of us get hung up on when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle is, more or less, "How fast can I get there?".
Yet that's where the failure begins. There is no secret. I'm sorry to burst your bubble. The ultimate secret is consistency.
It's not about hacks or shortcuts. It's not about if HIIT training or cardio is better. It's not about eating more kale and less sugar.
It's how to stay the course.
And staying the course is derived from consistency.
It's all about DAY ONE!
Remember yesterday's episode, "One Day or Day One"?
You get to decide how you want to live your life. You are not being held to the fire to make the changes. Now some of us need that fire hangin' to create some urgency in changing our "healthy" habits.
So today, how would you feel if you had more energy?
What would you do if you felt better?
One day or day one. You decide.
Instead of complicating your health decisions, make the complex simple and stay the course.The K.I.S.S. ~ Make the complex simple!
You don't need to bombard your calendar and counters with notes on everything you are doing for your health. However, there might be a few exceptions to that.
But the tendency is to overwhelm our mind and to underwhelm the goal.
Make the complex simple!
- How do you really want to live? Start there with your intentions for healthy living.
- What are you doing well now? This is your immediate pat on the back. You probably are doing more things good than what you think.
- Where do you want to be in a week? Notice I didn't ask you to layout your whole life's plan for healthy living. It's one week from now.
I catch myself jumping ahead of the game which causes me not only to over think but to under plan, partly because I'm so busy!
So make the complex simple.
Write a few reminders around the house to keep you on track. Then next week, come back here and listen again. Make a few tweaks, and go for the next week's goal.
Simplicity is your best friend.
I think of the "EASY" button with Staples. If something is easy, you have a greater chance in completing the task or the follow through."Make the complex simple!"
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Derick McKinney on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.