Manage episode 243261494 series 1176647
Are you stuck in transition? Going from point A to point B, it's easy to get trapped in the messy middle. You desire change, but the transition is the challenge.
So much of our efforts are focused on achieving our goals. We plan diligently each step that needs to be taken. But what happens when it takes longer than expected? Or you don't get done what you hoped because life happens?
This is real life!
Most of our life is spent in the messy middle.
Think what it takes to climb a mountain. You take thousands of steps, risk your safety, all to get to the top. And once you arrive, that's it! You made.
"The time you spend climbing the mountain is greater than the time spent on the peak." ~ Kristianne Wargo
Same goes for change. What you want is great when you get it, but it's all about what happens in the process of getting to the change.
So why do people freak out when they are stuck in transition?
When our timeframe doesn't match up with what we expect, we begin to panic. We want something now and don't want to wait. We become impatient. Then over analysis instills greater paralysis.
It's a cycle that keeps on giving.
So instead of looking at the transition as something bad and inconvenient, open your eyes to what the transition has to give.
Believe it or not, most of the important lessons and memories come from the transition; the messy middle.
Personal development and growth is not achieved by awards, accolades, and achievements.
It's learned in the trenches and the stretches.
- Being tested.
- Learning new habits.
- Discovering different skills.
"Transition is a gift internally, so the rewards can be enjoyed externally." ~ Kristianne WargoThe K.I.S.S. ~ Soak up the transition!
When the resistance is greater, you naturally will be challenged more. So soak up the transition!
- Be grateful for what you do have, not what you are trying to gain or change (what you don't have).
- Be present. Your focus needs to be right where you are growing, not about where you hope you will end up. Let tomorrow worry about itself. Focus on today, the present.
- Be consistent. The more persistent and consistent you are, the greater chance you have at reaching the peak (the goal).
Now just because this sounds good and not too demanding, don't get comfortable. Transition is going to push you beyond your limits. It will challenge you to the core. That's where the magic is.
So embrace the opportunity with an attitude of gratitude.
And when you take that leap, know that it's not about that you took the leap. It's about what you will do when you land.
Where are you going today? What are you after that you want to change?
Look at your stumbles and troubles as blessings in transition. Plant those seeds, so soon you can reap the harvest."Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Ivan Shunyakov on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.