Manage episode 245139072 series 1176647
Perspective is a gamechanger in your mindset. What stands in the way becomes the way.
Obstacles can be a way of life. However, perspective can change the direction you're headed.
When you consider what stands in your way, do you see it as an obstacle or an opportunity?
This weekend while I was at a conference, someone quoted Marcus Aurelius, "What stands in the way becomes the way."
In reading the sentence prior to the quote, you would know it referred to the negative, an obstacle.
However, most of us are not quoting Marcus by his entire quote. We simply whisper the quote, "What stands in the way becomes the way."
So you don't just have to let any obstacle stand in the way. An opportunity can stand in the way too.
Maybe you had a time where someone requested your expertise. You immediately responded with a confident "yes" to grab hold of that opportunity which was positive.
What stands in the way becomes the way.
Life has many seasons; some good, some bad. Understand your perspective. Stand on I A.M.!
The K.I.S.S. ~ Stand on "I A.M."!
Only you control your mind. So you must be intentional about how you filter what you see, hear, taste. touch, and feel.
Stand on I A.M.!
- Identify what it is that you want to change.
- Acknowledge if the effects are positive or negative. If it's an obstacle, you will need to make some specific tweaks. If it's an opportunity, you need to be willing to jump and take a chance on the opportunity. Seize the opportunity.
- Make a way. Take A.I.M. Action ignites motivation.
You are strong in both obstacles and opportunities."What stands in the way becomes the way."
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Joshua Sortino on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.