Manage episode 245795515 series 1176647
You can show up for the game, but feel like you never make the right play. The game of life is a team effort.
And that includes parenting. If you only had the playbook, being the best parent would be easy.
But unfortunately, we make many mistakes.
Mistakes are not all that bad. In fact, I would say mistakes are healthy. However, when you try and come across like you have an answer for everything and you don't make mistakes, that's when we begin to do our children a disservice.
We cannot support our children based on our knowledge alone. Yes, you want to be the most influential person in their life (which you are). But you can't expect to know everything all the time.
Pretending might have gotten you far in school when you were a child growing up. But when you're a parent, the tables are turned.
Mistakes will happen. Mistakes are part of life.
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." ~ Bruce Lee
So own your mistakes.The K.I.S.S. ~ Own your mistakes!
Here's your triple AAA insurance!
- ACKNOWLEDGE what went wrong. Mistakes grow you.
- ASK for forgiveness. Learn together.
- A.I.M. for greatness. It's the little things that count.
"One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!" ~ Kristianne Wargo
The game of life is a team effort.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." ~ Vince Lombardi
You have got to be willing to do the hard work as a parent in order to get some things right. There will be times that you will get a lot of things wrong. But there will be times you get a lot of things right.
Keep going. "Inches make champions of parents." (Taken from Vince Lombardi)"The game of life is a team effort. You got this! Train for life. Love your journey!"
#ConfessionsOfAnUpsetMama #CreateYourNow #TodaysParent
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by James Wheeler on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.