Manage episode 245857118 series 1176647
How easy it is to forget. How powerful it is to remember. Forget me not!
Life can get in the way of our relationships. We can let the world seep in, to the point that it begins to corrode our marriages.
Instead of letting the world control how you react in your marriage, it's vital to look at what you can do to grow in your marriage and to grow your marriage.
You want to make sure that you are actively participating in your relationship. If you expect that everything in your marriage will magically happen, you have another thing coming.
You have to be willing to make deposits in your relationship that lifts up your spouse.
A relationship is defined as the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.
If you're in a relationship, you are saying that you are "connected".
So how are you connected?
- similar interests
- share the same dreams
But then some would say, "Well, we are connected. But how?". You're stumped. None of the obvious choices are chosen.
I say all this, because we become disconnected when we get comfortable. No more deposits are being made in the marriage. One partner or both are living solely for themselves. There is no "dreaming" as a couple. There is a disconnect in the connection.
So forget me not!The K.I.S.S. ~ Forget me not!
- APPRECIATE who you have in your midst. Show them with words of affirmation. Tell them "thank you".
- SERVE because you can. Don't wait until you feel like it. When you're crabby, you won't feel like it. One thing I say almost every day is "How can I serve you?" or "What can I do for you today?". This elevates your spouse while humbling you.
- LOVE unconditionally. Be careful not to confine yourself to your definition of "love". Because what's going to happen is that your definition of love will fall flat for your spouse. Focus on your spouse and loving him with all that you have in the good, the bad, and the ugly.
#RelationshipBuilders #CreateYourNow #LoveAndMarriage
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Alex Blăjan on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.