Manage episode 245955071 series 1176647
Life is simple. You get out what you put in. But it's not that easy. You must be willing to do the hard work.
And as you know, the easy part is wanting something different. The hard part is doing the work.
So why does life have to be so challenging?
Now, most would respond with all that is going wrong in their life.
But what if you ask the question differently. What are you holding onto that you're unwilling to let go?
You see, life is challenging. Things don't always go the way you want them. Dreams are put on the back burner. Yet if your focus is primarily on what is going wrong, where does that leave you?
Nowhere close to success!
You get out what you put in.
So instead of coming up with excuses. Instead of leading with what you can't do, work with what you can do with all your heart.The K.I.S.S. ~ Work at life with all your heart!
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord..." ~ Colossians 3:23
However, most of us have been groomed as consumers. Everybody is listening to WIIFM (What's In It For Me). It's all about receiving.
But how can you live out your destiny, your dreams, your purpose, your calling if you aren't willing to give?
How would you like to live your life?
- A Giver
- A Taker
Takers are always operating in the "Me mode".
However, what if you were a giver? Not so much of giving to everyone else (yes, that is important), but giving to whom you are?
- Working within your strengths.
- Living out your purpose as best as you can.
- Impacting others because of your heart's cry.
Would you get out something different as a giver than if you were a taker?
Of course. So work at life with all your heart.
1. Sow your seeds. The seed must be planted so it can release the seed's potential, that is what’s within you; gifts and talents.
"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." ~ 2 Corinthians 9:6
Be a giver. This is not about holding back and living amongst your excuses, faults, and failures. You are better than all of those. Be generous. Be a giver.
2. Open your heart. Be present in your day, in your comings and your goings. Be available to the open doors God places in your path. If you are always taking, you will miss many opportunities. Be the giver who is present, aware, and available.
3. Take A.I.M. You can talk all you want, but you must put action behind your words. Words have power while action ignites power.
You were created on purpose for a purpose. Aren't you ready to live out your divine purpose?
WARNING: Be very cautious. One thing that happens when you begin moving in the direction of your purpose, you begin to make excuses and fall back to what you can't do; what you are lacking. You begin to reason out in your head why you should not be doing what you know you should be doing.
Work at life with all your heart.
God is a multiplier. So lead with confidence knowing that God's got you!
So back to the question. Are you a giver or a taker?
Are you willing to bury the excuses and adopt the mindset of being generous, a giver's mindset?"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Neslihan Gunaydin on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.