Manage episode 246129659 series 1176647
The holidays are quickly approaching. Why not do something for yourself? You are worth it! When it comes to your health and wellness, instead of restricting your actions, look to add something that will multiply the result you are after.
Too often we decide to make changes that require us to take away something or agree to restrictions. That places us in a defensive mode.
If we are battling "people-pleasing" actions or "I'm not good enough" self-talk, restriction limits what we can do. It puts us in a box.
Plus, with restrictions and limitations, we are setting ourselves up for failure.
Why start if the chance of failure is higher than the chance of success?
Oh, but you do start because you want a change.
However, when you fall short, then you accept the failure and wait for another opportunity.
This is a cycle that is repeated over and over again when it comes to health and wellness.
So why not do something for yourself? Something that will compliment the results that you are after.
You are worth it!
Instead of running away from your failures, strike what you want with what you can add.The K.I.S.S. ~ Add something to multiply the result!
You have been told "NO" your entire life, or at least enough times that "NO" is a sticking point for you. You get STUCK. And that leaves you dangling in the failure box.
You want success especially since you're talking about your health and wellness.
You don't want to fail yourself.
So why not do something for yourself and add something to multiply the result.
- Know your goal/result. You need to know where you are going in order to chart a course. So your first stop (your goal/result) is the focus (i.e., losing weight, getting stronger, eating more greens, walking more consistently, etc.).
- Choose ONE action you can add to your day/week that will help you multiply your result. For example: drinking more water (add a glass at every meal), walking more consistently (taking the stairs at work), getting stronger (adding push-ups to your daily wake-up routine), eating more greens (add an additional vegetable to every meal).
- Build consistency -- take AIM on that ONE action. You want to build consistency to the point of creating an action where you don't have to consciously pay attention to it. Your consistency is what forms good habits.
When you add value to your health, you multiply your wealth. It's your life!
So what have you been trying to accomplish this year where you haven't quite reached your desired goal?
Don't look at this where you have failed. I want you to consider ONE thing you can add to multiply your result.
What is that going to be for you this week?
Start today. Don't wait until Monday. There are no rules that say you have to start on Monday. Today is the day!"Train for life. Love your journey!"
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Fitsum Admasu on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.