Manage episode 247033814 series 1176647
Healthy living traditionally focuses on food and fitness. But if you want to create a lifestyle that impacts not only you but the world you touch, health is more than food and fitness.
When life throws fastballs and you have no time to breathe, you have to be intentional about what really matters.
It doesn't matter what you have if you don't have your health.
I have been reminded multiple times this week. One of my uncle's back is completely out. He can't walk and is in an extraordinary amount of pain. Instead of flying for Thanksgiving, he will be spending it in the bed.
I have another uncle who is having double bypass surgery today. Long days are ahead. But because of his divine appointment with a neighbor, he found out that he needed this surgery before it became a 911 call.
It's times like these that we count our blessings. And yes, paying attention to what we fuel our bodies with is essential. Plus, intentional movement keeps our bodies from becoming rigid and worn.
However, health is more than food and fitness. It's the stick-to-it-ness, the reason for the season.The K.I.S.S. ~ Stick-to-it-ness (The reason for the season)!
The impact of your health goes far beyond food and fitness. Yes, all of that stuff is very important.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep
- Eat well-balanced meals that fuel your cells
- Intentionally move to keep your body limber and functioning.
- Minimize stress
- Increase your hydration with water
But your heart needs a space for recreation. A recreation of hope and love.
This is what makes life worth living.
Yes, you need to watch your weight and what you're filling your tummy with. You need to walk more and take more vacations.
Yet if the ones that matter in your life aren't apart of your life, then you have a health emergency.
Life is precious. Life is too short. No matter the disagreements, the stuff of your past, let it go.
Stick-to-it-ness comes from your heart.
- Don't give up just because it's easy.
- Don't give in just because you're tired.
Do give thanks. Push through when times are tough for this too shall pass.
"Life is bigger than a fork and a dumbbell." ~ Kristianne Wargo
Make today count. Stick to what matters!"Live. Love. IMPACT!!!"
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
11. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.