Episode 125: Empire Mentoring Session: Confidence + Booking Your First Client, with Chelsey Nelson - Creative Empire Podcast
This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: www.creativeempire.co
When? This feed was archived on December 17, 2017 20:39 (). Last successful fetch was on December 14, 2017 18:35 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 184843413 series 1199067
Joining Reina and Christina for this Empire Mentoring session is Chelsey Nelson, a photographer and blogger based out of Louisville, Kentucky. Chesey’s biggest struggle right now is booking clients and deciding which pathway she was to take her photography business. The trio think through what an ideal client would look like for Chelsey and discuss how to clearly set goals for obtaining clients.http://creativeempire.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/31-1007-post/EP-122-Chelsey-Nelson.mp3
- How to add people into your client pipeline [0:03:18]
- How hard it is to articulate yourself as one of the many [0:04:50]
- What is a unique value proposition and how to figure it out [0:06:13]
- How flying into the blue ocean will make things a bit easier [0:12:41]
- What an ideal client can look like + thinking through the process [0:19:01]
- How to focus in your business + set and achieve goals [0:21:48]
- What her first steps are towards booking an ideal client [0:28:32]
- Rising Tide Society
- Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean
- Abby Bringman – Abby Grace Photography
- La Plume Studio – Cassie Clark
Hi, y’all! I’m Chelsey. I’m a believer, grateful wife, wedding and portrait photographer. I live in Louisville, Kentucky where my husband teaches and attends at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. We’re in the thick of Seminary life and loving it. After years of telling myself I wasn’t creative, I changed the story I kept telling myself and dove into entrepreneurship. Maybe willingly listening to entrepreneur success story cd’s in high school should have been my first clue! My aim is to show the world as much of God’s beauty as I can, while helping them feel loved and valued. Right now, it’s through photography and blogging.
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!
159 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 41 mins duration .