Manage episode 222117983 series 164106
Many of us grew up thinking that if you work hard and you don’t give your boss any trouble, you’ll you have a nice future. There was a clear hierarchy, and you had to stay in your lane. But as the world is changing, the definition of leadership is changing, too. When we talk about leadership, no longer are we talking just about the heads of companies- anyone can be a leader.
You have the responsibility to take the world in the direction you think it should go. Furthermore, you don’t have to just be a leader, you can be a “lifter,” someone who works towards the greater good of everyone. We are in the middle of a revolution of consciousness.
To dive deeper into what it means to be a “lifter,” I’ve brought on the inventor of the moniker: Paresh Shah. Paresh has advised global executives from 20 countries on business strategy and is a former executive at strategy firm Monitor Company. He is a graduate of the MBA program at Harvard University, his insights have been featured in publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc, and he has taught strategy and innovation in multiple MBA programs around the world.
To learn what it means to be a lifter and how it can change the way you show up for your life, download this uplifting episode now.
THE REMEMBRANCE WARRIOR
“Lifters are the new rock stars.” -Paresh ShahHighlights -
- 4 C’s for Happiness: don’t compare, compete, complain, or criticize.
- Cold water in the morning is very powerful.
- Lifters are the pioneers that are bringing new ideas to the planet.
- We are in a revolution of consciousness that will be bigger than the internet revolution.
- It’s about helping other people before helping me.
- Lead the younger generation by giving them purpose.
- We used to think that the world changes fast and people change slow. But now it seems people change fast and the world changes slow.
Guest Contact -
- Paresh’s Website
- Paresh's Twitter
- Paresh’s Book: Lifters: How Everyday Mindful Leaders Elevate Their Companies, Customers, Communities and Our World
- Paresh’s Lifter Quiz
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDX LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
- Music by Jawn
488 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .