Manage episode 222659266 series 164106
Social media is a necessity for every business. What started out as a tool for personal expression is now an important way to gain brand recognition. As Facebook usership declines, Instagram is leading the charge- it’s recently hit one billion active monthly users. If you’re dragging your feet on taking your brand to Instagram, you’re missing out on some massive opportunities.
Hashtags, stories, business vs. personal profiles...there are so many ins and outs to Instagram that it can feel overwhelming. Plus, the platform is constantly evolving. For example, Instagram has always been driven by quality over quantity in the feed, but the new stories promote the idea of quantity over quality. You have to keep up with the changes to know how to reach the right audience.
To fully understand how to strategize for Instagram, I’ve brought on Viv and Tash of Ace The Gram. Tasha (Tash) and Vivien (Viv) are Instagram Experts who met at Otago University a few years ago while studying Food Science. With numerous positive testimonials and a growing client base, Tash and Viv left their ‘real’ jobs and began to focus on spreading value and knowledge about Instagram so that more could take advantage of the platform.
To learn how using Instagram for your creative business download this episode now.
THE CONNECTION WARRIOR
“Top of screen, top of mind.” - Viv and TashHighlights -
- Instagram’s simple interface is what makes it successful.
- Business profiles should have a face and a personality.
- There needs to be consistency in the captions.
- Bring people behind the scenes with Instagram stories.
- Worry about your audience’s reactions to posts, not your peers.
- Stories get a lot of reach and should be utilized.
- Once you have 10K followers, you can use the swipe up function.
- Have an engagement strategy: find similar pages and recruit their followers.
- Posting everyday or every other day is optimum.
Guest Contact -
- Viv and Tash’s Website and Free Resources
- Viv and Tash's Instagram
- VIv and Tash’s Podcast
- Tash's Instagram
- Viv's Instagram
- Viv's Twitter
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDX LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
- Music by Jawn
521 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .