Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 21, 2019 16:16 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 226227335 series 164106
So often we get bogged down doing the daily tasks of our business. We’re spending time doing the marketing, the accounting, the receivables, and on and on. We can barely get our head above water to allow us to see our bigger picture.
But if you create systems that other people can take hold of and continue to implement, you’ll have more space to take your business to the next level. You’ll be able to live the life you dream of instead of constantly putting out fires. Put in the work, then use a system so that the work can continue to happen without you.
To break down this idea further, I’ve brought on business coach, trainer and strategist Scott Beebe. Scott liberates small business owners from chaos by creating a turnkey business. He helps people create an infrastructure that will put out the fires in your business for you.
To learn how to create processes and roadmaps for your small business, download this episode now.
THE FEAR WARRIOR
“Do a task like it’s the last time you’ll have to do it.” - Scott BeebeHighlights -
- Keep your head on a swivel to see where you can leverage your skill-set.
- Hire little firefighters to put out fires in your business so you can focus on leading.
- Create processes that other people can take hold of so your business will run without you.
- There is a four-step process: vision, mission and values; roadmaps; organizational infrastructure; process and implementation.
- Repetition is the mother of all learning.
- “It’s just business” is not an accurate phrase. Your life and your business are intertwined.
Guest Contact -
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDX LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
- Music by Jawn
496 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .