Manage episode 227675568 series 164106
It’s hard to talk negatively about positive thinking. But positive thinking means you’re actually attached to the negative. If you think there was a reason for suffering it will cause you to stay in suffering.
It’s much better to create your own reality by thinking proactively. See the outcome you desire and then work backward to achieve it. This takes work, but you’ll have much better results than if you act as a victim of your circumstances. If you blame it, you can’t claim it.
To dive deeper into the idea of owning your future, I’ve brought on author, coach, and podcast host Douglas Vermeeren. Douglas Vermeeren is known as the Modern Day Napoleon Hill through his interviews and research with more than 400 of the world’s top achievers. His program Personal Power Mastery is rated among the top personal development programs on the globe today.
We all need to be vigilant about striving to constantly better ourselves instead of thinking there is some finish line. To learn how to achieve personal power mastery, download this episode now.
THE WARRIOR OF CREATIVITY AND PERSISTENCE
“Momentum is more important than motivation.” - Douglas VermeerenHighlights -
- If you own it, you can change it. If you blame it, you can’t claim it.
- The Willingness Continuum- On one end, people hold back and complain. On the other end, people do quality work every time they’re asked and go the extra mile.
- The reason some people never change is that they feel like they don’t have a choice.
- Humans are teleological beings.
- Settling is one of the greatest enemies of success. Don’t build a dam and let the river stagnate.
- Positive thinking is a victim mentality.
- There are four kinds of thinking: negative, neutral, positive, and proactive.
Guest Contact -
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDX LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
- On Fire by John O’Leary
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Vincent Peale
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
- Music by Jawn
488 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .