Manage episode 231496742 series 164106
A lot of times we set intentions, but we don’t get the results we want. This is because we are out of alignment. We have a vision, but we don’t actually believe our goals could come true. Manifestation is a powerful tool, but you have to align your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs in order for it to work.
Manifestation isn’t just “woo-woo” new-age thinking. It has been proven to be effective. We simply cannot recognize what we don’t already know. How could you identify something that is the color blue if you’ve never been told what blue is? You have to have your eyes open to what you want to see.
To dive deeper into the idea of manifesting, I’ve brought on author and CEO Raana Zia. Raana is the author of the book Your Hidden Light: A Personal Guide to Creating Your Desired Life which has become a part of a business school course on Happiness at Suffolk University in Boston. She is the founder of Your Hidden Light LLC, training people, teams, and businesses on how to efficiently and effectively achieve their goals by first creating it within themselves.
Even logical thinkers can latch onto this idea. To learn how to align your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, download this episode now.
THE WARRIOR OF GRATITUDE
“Physical success stars from the unseen world.” - Raana ZiaHighlights -
- “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Set an intention and let it go.
- These three pieces have to be aligned: thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
- If you don’t have a belief yet, you can create one.
- Incorrect thinking is negative thoughts about yourself or other people.
- Correct thinking is thinking that is purposeful, positive, and directed by you.
- Sixth Sense: gut instinct; there is an energetic force that wants to support you.
Guest Contact -
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDX LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
- Music by Jawn
497 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .