Manage episode 246123734 series 164106
When people think about making changes in their business, they often think about massive life-altering changes. What if the changes we need to make are small detail-oriented changes? Subtle improvements in our customer service can increase the value of our relationships leading to major results over time.
We can alter the way we interact with our customers making them feel more appreciated, recognized, and understood. Human connections are vital to our success in life and business. It’s the small touches and the kind things we do that make people come back for more. The way people feel about you and the experience you provided could be the difference between success and failure.
To dive deeper into harnessing the power of the human connection and the power of small changes, I’ve brought on renowned keynote speaker, trainer, and author Laurie Guest.
Laurie is an entrepreneur, author, and motivational keynote speaker. She graduated from Palmer College, is a member of the National Speakers Association and is a Certified Speaking Professional. She is the owner of Guest Enterprises, a speaking and training firm founded in 1997. The firm focuses on customer service and staff development topics presented in an entertaining format.
To discover ways to improve your customer service and client relationships, download this episode now.
THE HUMOR WARRIOR
"Use creativity and connectivity to stand out from the pack." - Laurie GuestHighlights -
- Have a beta mentality. Test your product, and get feedback as soon as possible.
- You should make a conscious effort to connect with people on a personal level. Highlight and emphasize the similarities instead of your differences.
- It's important to understand the improper use of 'sorry' and why it can be bad for customer service.
- Utilize the power of creativity and humor in customer service.
- Find out more about your business and clients by using The Secret Shopper strategy.
- As a professional, you need to know the difference between knowing customer service and doing customer service.
Guest Contact -
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!