Manage episode 125473477 series 166769
I interview Elayna Fernandez, author, speaker, and owner of The Positive Mom. Show notes for this episode, including links to all the resources mentioned, are available at http://creativeyarnentrepreneur.com/episode60.About Elayna
Elayna Fernandez is an author, international keynote speaker, and a key Latina influencer and storyteller through ThePositiveMOM.com. She lives with her loving husband and her three brilliant bilingual daughters (and home school students) in Fort Worth, Texas.
Elayna’s mission is to encourage, empower, and equip moms to have more influence at home, more impact in the world, and more income to make it happen. Elayna is also an award-winning Certified Guerrilla Marketing Master Trainer and the creator of the Guerrilla Positioning System™ (GPS) for mompreneurs or aspiring mompreneurs who want to increase their Credibility, Visibility and Profitability™.
I had the chance to meet up with Elayna in person at the #WeAllGrow Summit by Latina Bloggers Connect in Long Beach, California. She was part of a very inspiring keynote panel. In the interview, Elayna shares her suggestions for involving your family in your home-based business, talks about how she uses her morning ritual to set herself up for success, gives recommendations for dealing with negative feedback and negative energy, and explains the way she organizes her time so she can be more productive.Resources mentioned in this episode
Elayna recommends the following:
- The Four Agreements: A Practical to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The 5 Love Languages website
- The Creative Yarn Entrepreneur is now on Facebook. Please stop by and like the page here. In addition to podcast episodes, I share links with information that is helpful for small business owners.
- I'll be facilitating a roundtable at the Snap Conference for DIY and food bloggers and creators. If you'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah from April 14-16, 2016, I hope to see you there! The roundtable, Podcasting 101: Connect with Your Fans, Spread Your Message, and Build Your Brand Through Audio, will be repeated twice on Friday, April 15 from 1-2:30 p.m.
- Host your own TurboTax House Party and save 50% on your taxes by registering here by March 31, 2016..
- To enter the giveaway for a year of domain.Me domain registration, share your audio feedback with me via email or by calling the hotline by April 30, 2016.
Share your comments in the show notes for this episode at http://creativeyarnentrepreneur.com/episode60, in the Creative Yarn Entrepreneurs Facebook group, comment on the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Facebook page, Tweet me at @cyeshow, add me to your G+ circle and send me a note, or leave a message at 646-713-8973.
You can subscribe to the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Show on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher and join the mailing list. I’ll let people on the list know in advance about special guests and topics so you can share your questions.
77 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 42 mins duration .