Manage episode 150143621 series 166769
I kick off the virtual book tour for Make Money Teaching Crochet: Launch Your Business, Increase Your Side Income, Reach More Students by talking about how teaching has helped to grow my yarn-related business and earn me a stable side income. I also share more information about the book and self-publishing. Listeners are invited to enter a giveaway through June 26, 2016 for their chance to win a copy of the Ultimate Printable Edition, which is also 25% off through July 4, 2016.About this episode
In this episode, I talk about Make Money Teaching Crochet, including...
- Sharing how I got started teaching crochet and how it has impacted the development of Underground Crafter,
- Discussing why I wrote the book and key decisions I made in the self-publishing process,
- Describing the difference between the different versions of the book, and
- Providing more details about the virtual book tour.
I also mention these past episodes you may want to listen to:
- Episode 1: Identify the Right Magazines to Target for Your Article, Tutorial, and Design Submissions
- Crochet & Knitting Design & Self-Publishing Mini Series (Episodes 36-42)
- Episode 56: 6 Income Streams for Your Yarn-Related Business
- Episode 59: An Interview with Kara Gott Warner
You may also want to check out when I was interviewed by Priscilla on Crocheter's Connection.Enter the giveaway!
To enter for your chance to win a copy of Make Money Teaching Crochet: Ultimate Printable Edition, share your questions about teaching crafts, self-publishing, writing a non-fiction book, or organizing a virtual tour by Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Share your questions...
- In the show notes for this episode at http://creativeyarnentrepreneur.com/mmtc1,
- By emailing me at marie AT creativeyarnentrepreneur DOT com,
- By leaving an audio message at 1-646-713-8973,
- By comment in the Creative Yarn Entrepreneurs Facebook group,
- By comment on the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Facebook page,
- By Tweeting me at @cyeshow, or
- By sending me a note on G+.
I will answer as many questions as I can on a special episode of the Show scheduled for July 3, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random. This giveaway is open worldwide except where prohibited by law.Follow the virtual tour!
Check out the rest of the stops on the tour to read reviews, guest posts, and interviews (and for more chances to win a copy).
- 6/11: Creative Yarn Entrepreneur
- 6/12: American Crochet
- 6/13: Crochet Concupiscence
- 6/14: Moogly (Listen to my interview with Tamara from Moogly here!)
- 6/15: Yarn Obsession (Listen to my interview with Sedie here!)
- 6/16: Oombawka Design Crochet
- 6/17: Creative Income Blog
- 6/18: Underground Crafter
- 6/19: Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts
- 6/20: Fiber Flux
- 6/21: The Stitchin' Mommy (Listen to my interview with Amy here!)
- 6/22: CGOA Now!
- 6/23: Same DiNamics Crochet
- 6/24: Nap Time Creations
- 6/25: Busting Stitches
- 6/26: Rhelena's Crochet Blog
- 6/27: Jessie At Home
- 6/28: Rebeckah's Treasures
- 6/29: Crochet Kitten
- 6/30: Poetry in Yarn (Listen to my interview with Lindsey here!)
- 7/1: Ambassador Crochet
- 7/2: Persia Lou (Listen to my interview with Alexis here!)
- 7/3: Creative Yarn Entrepreneur
You can get the book in the following places:
- As a Kindle or Kobo ebook,
- As a print Workbook Edition (coming soon) including 15 worksheets, or
- As the Ultimate Printable Edition, including 15 worksheets and 5 customizable forms for your teaching business.
More details about the book are available at http://creativeyarnentrepreneur.com/mmtc.You can subscribe to the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Show on on Google Play Music, iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher and join the mailing list. I’ll let people on the list know in advance about special guests and topics so you can share your questions.
77 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 42 mins duration .