Manage episode 250289855 series 1336300
Death row inmate Curtis Flowers, convicted for quadruple murder, gets his conviction turned over for the SIXTH time. A Mississippi judge grants Flowers bail while the prosecution considers a seventh trial.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Kathleen Murphy: Family attorney
- Cloyd Steiger: 36-year homicide detective & author of "Seattle's Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant"
- Dr Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Dr Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Jerry Mitchell: Investigative reporter for Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting, author of upcoming book "Race Against Time"