Manage episode 249865332 series 1336300
Convicted killer Jodi Arias has a new boyfriend. Benjamin Ernst apparently visits the cold-blooded murderer several times a month in prison.
Meanwhile, Arias, who's behind bars for slashing and shooting former boyfriend Travis Alexander to death, is waiting on an appeal decision. Her attorneys declared her murder trial "unfair," citing a media frenzy and a supposed corrupt prosecutor. But the evidence cannot be refuted.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Kirk Nurmi: Arias' former Attorney & Author of "Trapped with Ms Arias"
- Bobby Chacon: Former Special Agent FBI, Star of FB Watch Series, "Curse of Akakor"
- Dr. Caryn Stark: Psychologist
- Joe Scott Morgan: Forensic Expert, Professor of Forensics & Author of "Blood Beneath My Feet"
- Alexis Tereschuk: Investigative Reporter at Radaronline.com