Manage episode 218955061 series 1733938
Matt Kubinski from CinemaJaw joins Aaron and Mark for a discussion of Criterion horror films, George Romero, Mandy, and many other topics. The segment with Matt begins at the 42:30 minute mark. The first half of the show is Aaron and Mark discussing the latest in Criterion news. They talk about the latest newsletter clue, the potential of a post-Barnes and Noble world, recent Janus Films additions, the best special features of all time, the upcoming Fassbinder Center in Frankfurt, and the next Wes Anderson movie.
- Barnes & Noble For Sale
- Janus Films – Police Story
- Film Forum – Jean Vigo Retrospective
- Blue Print Review – The Greatest Special Features Of All Time
- Frankfurt Plans a Fassbinder Center
- Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Confirmed as a 1950s Musical Comedy in France
- Criterion Now: Patreon | Facebook Group | CriterionCast
- Aaron West: Twitter | Website | Letterboxd
- Mark Hurne: Twitter | Letterboxd
- Matt Kubinski: CinemaJaw | CinemaJaw Twitter
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 80 mins duration .