Manage episode 220016974 series 1733938
First off, this episode was recording BEFORE the FilmStruck news. We discuss WarnerMedia, but had no idea what was coming. Mark, Steven and Aaron get into the January 2018 announcements, preview the Bergman Box Set based on DVD Beaver’s reviews, and we talk Barbet Schroeder, Harold Lloyd, Telluride, and much more.
- Criterion Now – Thread about Notorious
- Criterion Now – Thread about 24 Frames
- Criterion Now – January Predictions
- DVD Beaver – Bergman Box Set
- Reddit – The Kid Brother being worked on for 2019
- WarnerMedia Plans to Unveil Streaming Service by End of 2019
- Criterion Now: Patreon | Facebook Group | CriterionCast
- Aaron West: Twitter | Letterboxd
- Mark Hurne: Twitter | Letterboxd
- Steven Billings: Cinema Discovery Project | Facebook
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 81 mins duration .