Manage episode 221500596 series 1733938
What a week in Criterion news! Josh Hornbeck and Matt Gasteier join to go through the week’s events, including the drama with FilmStruck and the launch of the Criterion Channel, the February 2018 Announcements, the Kino Lorber StudioCanal deal, and we finish it out by talking about Andrei Rublev.
- Criterion Channel – Become a Charter Subscriber
- Warner Media Group – Criterion to Launch Independent Streaming Service
- A Version of FilmStruck Might Have a Future with WarnerMedia, But it Could Take a Year
- Director Petition to Save FilmStruck
- Criterion Now: Patreon | Facebook Group | CriterionCast
- Aaron West: Twitter | Letterboxd
- Josh Hornbeck: Twitter | Blog
- Matt Gasteier: The Complete Pod | Letterboxd
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 81 mins duration .