Manage episode 242590001 series 1426757
On this special episode of Crossing Broadcast, Russ is joined by Jeopardy contestant Adam Clark, an officer from the Yardley Borough Police Department. They discuss:
- Adam's previous appearance on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"
- Was the $4133 wagered planned ahead of time?
- Were there other planned wagers?
- Where Adam was when the Eagles won Super Bowl LII
- Has he gotten trolled by Patriots fans on Twitter?
- The audition process for Jeopardy
- Not talking about his appearance from July-September
- Did he consider drawing Gritty for Final Jeopardy?
- Meeting Alex Trebek
- Realizing he'd be going up against reigning champion Jason Zuffranieri
- What's next?
Check out the other shows on the Crossing Broad Podcast Network including: Crossed Up: A Phillies Podcast, Snow the Goalie: A Flyers Podcast, It's Always Soccer in Philadelphia, Crossing Broad FC: A Soccer Podcast and Broad Lines: Sports Betting Podcast.