Manage episode 288913858 series 1144296
Today we're switching up the theme of the podcast a little bit -- turning to failure as opposed to success.
Why? Because through failure, we learn as entrepreneurs. We also are able to avoid pitfalls that might jeopardize the success of our campaigns.
Today I'm talking with the founder of PopTime: A Refreshingly Versatile Smartwatch that fell short of his $50,000 funding goal on Indiegogo.
We have a super candid conversation about what went wrong and how you can correct his mistakes with your own campaign.
Because at the end of the day, every successful entrepreneur fails from time to time. It's about how you bounce back.
Hope you enjoy!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Learn more about Sal’s Mastermind Community
- Audit a Crowdfunding Class for Free
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- The Gadget Flow: Their website reaches 28 million people per month! They have a new unboxing series on YouTube where you can get your product unboxed by a tech expert. You can also get feedback for your campaign by using Crowdinsight.
- PopTime: A Refreshingly Versatile Smartwatch