Manage episode 123368999 series 67455
This week we talk about ERASED episode 7 putting the series back on track - and whether it ever really went off the track. Evan’s still talking about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Victoria went to a game launch event held by NISA and had a blast. She may also have eaten a penguin. All that, plus Evan’s getting in line for RightStuf’s Discotek sale . Find out what’s in his cart AND answers to your anime and non-anime questions!
In the news:
- New artwork has emerged of young Itachi from the upcoming Naruto spinoff arc that’s coming in March
- A live-action adaptation of “Death Note” is in the works. Could it possibly be rated “R”?
Evan and Victoria also tackle your questions including:
- What shows do we feel have gained momentum since the start?
- What "otaku tour" would we want to go on to see the physical location drawn into an anime?
- Are there any anime that got us interested in a new hobby?
- Do we have any favorite artists (both anime and non)?
- Shinichirô Watanabe is a great director. What is our favorite Shinichirô Watanabe anime?
Victoria is posting videos on her YouTube channel.
The Crunchycast is hosted by Victoria Holden and Evan Minto and edited by Bill Zoeker. If you have any questions for our hosts, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter at @SailorBee and @VamptVo respectively.
The opening and ending music in Crunchycast are produced by Noah Hafford, who can be found at his SoundCloud.
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 37 mins duration .