Manage episode 231211326 series 1313446
This is the first time in over two and a half years we've missed a Monday or a Thursday release, and the reason is a good one. It also sets up the bigger discussion about how we should be grateful to be able to do this sport and why it's important to appreciate that every day of training. We do this for fun, for hobby, and to feel good. As always, strive to be healthy and happy first.
- Robbie’s Mom Story
- Slow vs. Fast and when
- Work vs. Good Work
- Fine balance of feeling good and fatigue
- Doing workouts just because they’re on the schedule
- Lack of sleep
- Brain vs. Body Stress
- Do We Appreciate what we’re doing for our Body and Mind?
- Understanding “ALL OUT” in workouts
- Track Tuesday Tribulations
- Speed work IS NOT the only way to get fast
- What’s your 5K “Effort" really mean??
- Bike Interval workouts
- Speed work on small increments
- Instant feedback and speed work
- Lance Armstrong Cadence Ideal?
- The Challenges of Moderation
- Look at yourself as a person vs. an athlete
- Explaining Zone 1, 2, 3, and 4
- How to find your Zones
- The psychology of different athletes
- Finding flow and letting go of the mind
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video We still have a few slots left for next year's camp, but they're going fast. Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here.
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
Facebook: CrushingIron YouTube: Crushing Iron Twitter: CrushingIron Instagram: C26_Triathlon
275 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 61 mins duration .