Manage episode 187598569 series 46572
When you listen to this episode, try not to draw any conclusions from the fact that I, Breki Tomasson, had only slept for a grand total of six of the preceding fifty-six hours. The slight lunacy and mania on display is entirely unrelated.
Show notes and links:
- 2017 music sales are up 17 percent; streaming is up 48 percent (recode.net)
- New System Knows How Hard You’re Thinking Based on Thermal Imaging (vice.com)
- Juicero Founder Hops on Silicon Valley’s Hot Starvation Fad With ‘Raw Water’ Fast (gizmodo.com)
- These baby spiders demand the flesh of their mothers when they get hungry (sciencealert.com)
- Hidden Switch game is actually a tribute to former Nintendo president [Updated] (arstechnica.com)
1135 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 hours averaging 24 mins duration .