Manage episode 231941745 series 97269
Affiliate links are used in this content.
Today on Cultivating the Lovely, MacKenzie talks with Cynthia Bennett and Missy Broadway. Cynthia is a wife and homeschool mom, and Missy is a full-time working single woman. Together, they have developed a brand new app called My Life in 10 Minutes. MacKenzie chats with these two ladies about what this app is for and how it can be used to preserve family memories, including:
- What “My Life in 10 Minutes” is all about
- How Cynthia’s personal story brought about the vision for the app
- The process of creating the app and connecting with people to help
- Ways that the app can be used to preserve family memories
- How to use themes and prompts to make the most of My Life in 10 Minutes
- The fun the Cynthia and Missy have had creating the app and using it themselves
We don’t know what the future holds, so capture the special moments while you can. -Cynthia Bennett
Click To Tweet
Missy: spending quality time with some young members of her family in the evenings
Cynthia: hiking with her husband and enjoying being out in nature together
MacKenzie: lowering her book reading goal for the year to let herself enjoy reading again
Find Cynthia and Missy-
Listen to the CTL Podcast-
You just finished reading CTLP Episode 113- Memory Keepers with Cynthia Duke Bennett and Missy Broadway! Consider leaving a comment!
119 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .