Manage episode 202011790 series 1937243
Current state of the cryptocurrency market
- Are you a short term trader or a long term believer in crypto?
- People are making money on the market while it is going up and when it is going down
- When someone sells others buy and vice versa
- Never invest more than you can afford to lose
- Have a plan rather than trading with emotions
- Recently acquired by Goldman Sachs and they have more than 50 jobs available right now. Everything from blockchain engineers, mobile developers, project managers. There are positions around the world in the crypto space.
- The company behind the lightning network working to make blockchains faster, better, and cheaper. Recently raised $2.5 million from nearly a dozen investors including Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Square Capital executive Jacqueline Reses, litecoin creator Charlie Lee and former PayPal COO David Sacks.
- Over 70 global job listings including design, security, engineering
- A company built to extend the functionality of bitcoin using sidechains. They currently have 9 positions around the globe focused on software engineering, blockchain, bitcoin
- A few blockchain engineer positions
- Job board based on Ethereum. 39 active listings including blockchain developers and smart contract engineers
- Currently hiring for a Blockchain Engineer. Think Blockchain is not going mainstream? Why is one of the largest payment processing companies hiring then?
- Hiring senior software engineer
- Find a job or hire a freelancer. A new platform based on blockchain offering similar services to companies like freelancer
- Hire freelancers and pay them in bitcoin or become a freelancer and get paid in bitcoin
- Over 600 Cryptocurrency jobs currently listed
- 1,500 Jobs listed for Blockchain
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 21 mins duration .