Manage episode 228482293 series 2151271
Learn about why starting an exercise routine might give you healthier food cravings; math problems that you could get a million dollars for solving; and the story of what drove the growth of astronomy in the Middle Ages, with some help from Dr. David Warmflash.
- Starting an Exercise Routine Might Give You Healthier Food Cravings — https://curiosity.im/2tA5KG4
- The Millennium Problems Are Seven Math Problems Worth $1 Million Each — https://curiosity.im/2twso1Z
Additional resources from Dr. David Warmflash:
- Pick up “Moon: An Illustrated History: From Ancient Myths to the Colonies of Tomorrow” on Amazon — https://amzn.to/2MX7dza
- Follow @CosmicEvolution on Twitter — https://twitter.com/CosmicEvolution
- Moon Monday Episode 1: Saros Cycles — https://omny.fm/shows/curiosity-podcast/saros-cycles-w-dr-david-warmflash-the-eiffel-tower
- Moon Monday Episode 2: The Eclipse War — https://omny.fm/shows/curiosity-podcast/narcissism-lessons-the-war-stopping-eclipse-w-dr-d
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
353 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .