Manage episode 237082708 series 2151271
Learn how new technology is being developed to help the environment and our society as a whole, from liquid crystal windows to OLED displays. It’s all part of a commitment to innovation for improving global health, broadening minds, and developing sustainable solutions.
This episode is sponsored by EMD Performance Materials, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. The fourth of a 5-part series to help you learn about how science and technology are being applied to drive innovation and change the world, this episode features Kai Beckmann (Member of the Executive Board at Merck KGaA), Michele Ricks (Technology Manager for OneDisplay), and Luiz Vieira (President and Managing Director of EMD Performance Materials).
Learn more about EMD Performance Materials: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/performance-materials.html
Subscribe to the Curiosity Daily science podcast on:
- Google Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-google-podcasts
- Apple Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-podcast-itunes
- Spotify — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-spotify
- Alexa Flash Briefing — https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing
- RSS — https://curiosity.im/podcast-RSS
Official Curiosity Daily podcast website — https://curiositydaily.com
461 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .