Manage episode 227606684 series 2151271
Learn how you can change your thinking to keep up with today’s fast-paced world, with some help from author Leonard Mlodinow. Plus: learn about the two criteria people use to judge you, and how you can measure your relationship with time.
- According to a Harvard Psychologist, People Judge You Based on Two Criteria — https://curiosity.im/2DhYT8B
- This Psychology Quiz Will Explain Your Relationship With Time — https://curiosity.im/2Dgc2ip
Resources and publications from Leonard Mlodinow:
- Follow @lmlodinow on Twitter — https://twitter.com/lmlodinow
- “Elastic: Flexible Thinking in a Time of Change” — https://amzn.to/2MUbq6B
- Elastic by Leonard Mlodinow review via The Guardian — https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/18/elastic-flexible-thinking-leonard-mlodinow
- Leonard’s Wikipedia page — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Mlodinow
- “Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior” — https://amzn.to/2TBlLXB
- “The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives” — https://amzn.to/2MU2k9T
- “The Upright Thinkers: The Human Journey From Living in Trees to Understanding the Cosmos” — https://amzn.to/2WOeaXO
- “The Grand Design” by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow — https://amzn.to/2MRRilm
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
322 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 8 mins duration .