Manage episode 235618844 series 2151271
Learn about EMD Performance Materials; why packaging innovation is a vital component in developing new technologies; and what it takes from a business standpoint to change the way we interact with computers and other devices in our daily lives.
This episode is sponsored by EMD Performance Materials, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. The first of a 5-part series to help you learn about how science and technology are being applied to drive innovation and change the world, this episode features guests Anand Nambiar (Global Head of Semiconductor Solutions, Business Unit) and DongKwan Lee (Head of Packaging, Business Field).
Learn more about EMD Performance Materials: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/performance-materials.html
Subscribe to the Curiosity Daily science podcast on:
- Google Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-google-podcasts
- Apple Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-podcast-itunes
- Spotify — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-spotify
- Alexa Flash Briefing — https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing
- RSS — https://curiosity.im/podcast-RSS
Official Curiosity Daily podcast website — https://curiositydaily.com
431 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 10 mins duration .