Manage episode 237811136 series 2151271
Learn about how to find what you love doing and excel at it, from author David Epstein. You’ll also learn about why you should always present good news along with bad news.
Additional resources from David Epstein:
- Get your copy of “Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World” on Amazon — https://amzn.to/2Wiu4Ni
- “The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance” — https://amzn.to/2IgNfNA
- Official website — https://www.davidepstein.com/
- Follow @DavidEpstein on Twitter — https://twitter.com/DavidEpstein
- Remember the ‘10,000 Hours’ Rule for Success? Forget About It | The New York Times — https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/28/books/review/david-epstein-range.html
Want to support our show? Register for the 2019 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. After you register, simply select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2019
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
461 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .