Manage episode 224192579 series 2151271
Learn how humans can beat artificial intelligence by tapping into the wisdom of swarms (with some help from Dr. Louis Rosenberg, CEO of Unanimous AI). Plus: learn about what came before the Big Bang, and get a 5-minute hack for beating procrastination.
- What Came Before the Big Bang? — https://curiosity.im/2wnOt4H
- The 5-Minute Hack for Beating Procrastination Used by Instagram's Co-Founder — https://curiosity.im/2MNbSla
Additional resources from Unanimous AI:
- Unanimous AI Website — https://unanimous.ai/
- Swarm AI Outperforms in Stanford Medical Study — https://unanimous.ai/stanford-radiology/
- Unanimous AI achieves 22% more accurate pneumonia diagnoses | VentureBeat — https://venturebeat.com/2018/09/10/unanimous-ai-achieves-22-more-accurate-pneumonia-diagnoses/
- This Startup Correctly Predicted the Oscars, World Series, and Super Bowl. Here's What It's Doing Next | Inc. — https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/unanimous-ai-swarm-intelligence-makes-startlingly-accurate-predictions.html
- Can Swarm Intelligence Solve Humanity's Biggest Problems? | Full-Length Curiosity Podcast Interview (February 2018) — https://curiosity.im/2MvDueB
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
325 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 8 mins duration .