Manage episode 232621231 series 2151271
Learn about the incredible discoveries we’ve made from researching fruit flies with special guest Stephanie Mohr, author of “First in Fly: Drosophila Research and Biological Discovery.” You’ll also earn about how the South Atlantic Anomaly is messing with our satellites and other space equipment. Plus: health benefits of white wine you may not know about.
Get your copy of “First in Fly: Drosophila Research and Biological Discovery” on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UFlrLQ
- The South Atlantic Anomaly Is the Bermuda Triangle of Space — https://curiosity.im/2GuxenF
- Why Do Reds Get All the Glory? White Wine Has Health Benefits, Too — https://curiosity.im/2GspNgA
Additional resources from Stephanie Mohr:
- “First in Fly: Drosophila Research and Biological Discovery” — https://amzn.to/2UFlrLQ
- Follow Stephanie Mohr on Twitter @smohrfly — https://twitter.com/smohrfly
- Harvard bio — https://scholar.harvard.edu/smohr
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
433 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 10 mins duration .