Manage episode 236596913 series 2151271
Learn about developing cutting-edge technology, from photonic quantum computing to advanced artificial intelligence. Plus: the science behind making driverless cars as safe and reliable as we want them to be.
This episode is sponsored by EMD Performance Materials, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. The third of a 5-part series to help you learn about how science and technology are being applied to drive innovation and change the world, this episode features Owen Lozman, the Head of Performance Materials Venture Fund, M Ventures.
- Learn more about EMD Performance Materials: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/performance-materials.html
- Learn more about M Ventures: http://www.m-ventures.com/
Subscribe to the Curiosity Daily science podcast on:
- Google Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-google-podcasts
- Apple Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-podcast-itunes
- Spotify — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-spotify
- Alexa Flash Briefing — https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing
- RSS — https://curiosity.im/podcast-RSS
Official Curiosity Daily podcast website — https://curiositydaily.com
457 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .