Manage episode 238009762 series 2151271
Learn about the dielectrics, metals, and other components from EMD Performance Materials that make your smartphone possible. Plus: the unique challenges of advancing technology on a microscopic level, the future of virtual and augmented reality, and what’s in store for autonomous vehicles.
This episode is sponsored by EMD Performance Materials, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. The final entry in our 5-part series to help you learn about how science and technology are being applied to drive innovation and change the world, this episode features Aldo Orsi (Head of Global Product Management, Semiconductor Solutions) and Mansour Moinpour (Head of Technology Scouting, Semiconductor Solutions).
Learn more about EMD Performance Materials: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/performance-materials.html
Subscribe to the Curiosity Daily science podcast on:
- Google Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-google-podcasts
- Apple Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-podcast-itunes
- Spotify — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-spotify
- Alexa Flash Briefing — https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing
- RSS — https://curiosity.im/podcast-RSS
Official Curiosity Daily podcast website — https://curiositydaily.com
461 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .