The Germs Lurking in Your Makeup, Why Progress Feels Better Than Achieving a Goal, and What Horsepower Really Means
Manage episode 249730225 series 2151271
Learn about why you’re happier before achieving a goal than you are after; why horsepower probably doesn’t mean what you think it means; and how to keep your skin safe from the potentially harmful bacteria in your makeup bag.
- Here's Why You're Happier Before Achieving a Goal Than You Are After — https://curiosity.com/topics/heres-why-youre-happier-before-achieving-a-goal-than-you-are-after-curiosity
- Horsepower Doesn't Mean What You Think It Means — https://curiosity.com/topics/horsepower-doesnt-mean-what-you-think-it-means-curiosity
- Revealed: The deadly superbugs lurking in more than 9 in 10 make-up bags | EurekAlert! — https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-12/au-rtd120219.php
- Microbiological study of used cosmetic products: highlighting possible impact on consumer health | Society for Applied Microbiology — https://sfamjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jam.14479
- What You Really Need to Know About Makeup Expiration Dates | Byrdie — https://www.byrdie.com/makeup-expiration-dates-mascara-foundation-lipstick
Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing! Just click or tap “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.