Manage episode 227925213 series 2151271
Learn about how to overcome 4 types of writer’s block; why we wear pants; and the probability of finding extraterrestrial life on Jupiter’s moon Europa, with some help from a special guest from Science News and Qs (also known as SNaQ), a Carnegie Science Center podcast.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com — and get some help from SNaQ creator and host Ralph Crewe answering a listener question — to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- There Are 4 Types of Writer's Block, According to Yale Research — https://curiosity.im/2Do1vlw
- The Fascinating Story Behind Why We Wear Pants — https://curiosity.im/2DmoGMM
More from Ralph Crewe:
- Science News and Qs (SNaQ), a Carnegie Science Center Podcast — http://snaq.podbean.com/
- Getting Curious with Ashley and Cody of Curiosity on SNaQ — https://snaq.podbean.com/e/getting-curious-with-ashley-and-cody-of-curiosity/
- Learn more about the Carnegie Science Center — http://www.carnegiesciencecenter.org/
- Follow @CarnegieSciCtr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/carnegiescictr
- Follow @RalphCrewe on Twitter — https://twitter.com/RalphCrewe
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
354 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 9 mins duration .