CX FAILURES!!! 💥 Why failing is the best thing that can happen. | Logitech, Head of Ultimate Ears Custom Earphones, Jonah Staw
Manage episode 239686492 series 2343587
Jonah Staw is the Head of Ultimate Ears Custom Earphones, a division of Logitech which is tasked with creating bespoke, customised, audio products. In this episode, he takes us behind the scenes of how you deliver customised products at scale, and shares some tips on how to unlock great experiences in the most unexpected ways.
- Joe Rogan’s Elon Musk interview (podcast)
- The Sixth Man (book), by Andre Iguodala.
- Michael Momsen (LinkedIn)
- Adam Jaffrey (LinkedIn)
Key takeaways (starts at 31:27):
- Sell your ‘why’ and not your ‘what’.
- Keep iterating.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to unlock a customer experience.
- Embrace a growth mindset.