Manage episode 204790500 series 2102220
Key Points From This Episode:
• Dr. Ross’ job specifics and NIST’s role in cyber security.
• The current climate of cyber danger and how this relates to the internet of things.
• Cyber resiliency as compared with the idea of cyber security.
• Counter measures and tactics that typify cyber resiliency.
• The characteristics of diversity and homogeneity in security systems.
• The idea of deception as a tactic in defense.
• Dynamism and reconfiguration in the ongoing battle against adversaries.
• Minimizing the time that a cyber criminal has to operate within a system.
• Utilizing virtualization and shielding in the framework.
• Accelerating dissemination of the information available on cyber security
• And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Dr. Ron Ross — https://www.nist.gov/people/ronald-s-ross
NIST — https://www.nist.gov/
NIST Cyber Resiliency Framework — https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework
Dr. Ron Ross on Twitter — https://twitter.com/ronrossecure
Cambridge Analytica — https://cambridgeanalytica.org/
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 28 mins duration .