The Current State Of Protecting Industrial Systems and Safeguarding Civilization Today-An Interview with Joe Slowik, Adversary Hunter at Dragos
Manage episode 199718034 series 2102220
Key Points From This Episode:
• Learn more about Joe Slowik and his non-traditional CS Background.
• Joe gives his overview of the current thought around industrial controls.
• Find out how we defend industrial control systems today.
• How can attacks be actualized to impact an ICS environment?
• Script locking and reevaluating credential storage and credential use.
• Adopting a strategic perspective and designing network defense.
• Discover more about the Perdue model and what this means for defense.
• Tackling the misconception that the attacker only needs to get it right once.
• Who are getting industrial control systems right and what to aspire to.
• Why we need to develop a more analytical approach to threat behavior.
• How to empower individuals to respond and react to threats as they arise.
• Learn more about the Dragos company motto of safeguarding civilization.
• And much more!
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days averaging 36 mins duration .