Manage episode 231310465 series 90967
It's an abundance of Cyruses on this week's episode as MD of 101 India, creative director of Bawa Broadcasting and the man who put Mtv India on the map Cyrus Oshidar is in the studio. In this crazy episode the 2 Cyrus' talk about:
- Oshidar's early days in London, his stints at the London School of Economics & working in a bank,
- How staying with a Gujju aunty gave Mtv India its iconic tagline
- Oshidar's past as a writer of erotica.
- What was the "Mtv style" promo
- What led to the creation of 101 india and more...
Follow Cyrus Oshidar on instagram @cyrusoshidar
Do send in AMA questions for Cyrus by tweeting them to @cyrussaysin or e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you're late to the party and want to catch up on previous episodes of Cyrus Says you can do so at: www.ivmpodcasts.com/cyrussays
463 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 48 mins duration .