Manage episode 197064794 series 171137
Throughout the scriptures, God reminds his people to create some type of reminder of his faithfulness. He then goes on to say, "when your children see this..." or "When your children ask" remind them of how good God has been to you. In this episode, join host Jerrad Lopes as he shares what it looks like to live a like in front of your children that causes them to ask about the goodness of God.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode
- Backgate Custom Prayer Cards (use promo code DADTIRED to get 10% off)
- Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren, FREE audio book
- My Favorite Family Devotionals
- Stop Behaving: A Gospel Centered Devotional for Men
Connect with Dad Tired:
- To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
- Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
- Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
- Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.
177 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .