Manage episode 206618238 series 1543728
Alchemy Coin is one of the first security token that is trying to tokenize debts through CDOs. Alchemy is building a blockchain-based peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace. The platform intends to enable for instant and direct lending between supply-side lenders and the demand-side borrowers from all over the world in a trusted manner using the advantages of smart contracts and blockchain technology.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- JT’s background
- Alchemy Coin and what it hopes to accomplish
- Blockchain peer-to-peer lending platform
- Traditional lending compared to blockchain peer-to-peer
- Defaults with blockchain peer-to-peer lending
- Alchemy Coin compared to other P2P blockchain platforms in the industry
- Where do you see the future the integration of blockchain in the financial industry
153 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 10 mins duration .