Manage episode 207535591 series 1543728
DNAtix is developing the future ecosystem for Genetics where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics meet to use and make Genetics in a more transparent, accessible, applicable and secured manner.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is DNAtix
- Types of genetic services, analysis, storage, and transfers
- Market for DNA and genetic services
- Implementing blockchain in the transfer of genetic data
- Transfer of DNA genome sequence over blockchain
- How does DNAtix compare to other blockchain platforms? Does anything exist is health data protection? If so, how does it differs from DNA data protection?
152 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 10 mins duration .