Manage episode 207246829 series 1543728
Corl is revenue sharing on the blockchain and is a revenue-sharing token designed to support and participate in the growth of emerging companies. Corl’s revenue-sharing allows investors to support the growth of emerging companies through a digital token and earn competitive returns.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is Corl? What is revenue sharing?
- What is the traditional model for revenue sharing?
- What is the blockchain model for revenue sharing?
- How is credit worthiness evaluated?
- What happens in the event that a company fails (defaults or no revenue)?
- Can investors choose who they invest in?
- What blockchain or non-blockchain platforms can be compared to Corl?
153 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 10 mins duration .