Manage episode 206226357 series 1543728
Fetch is the world’s first adaptive, self-organising ‘smart ledger’. Fetch is a next-generation protocol built with a ready-to-go Proof of Work system invented by world-leading AI minds. Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy. Toby Simpson is Co-founder and CTO at Fetch.ai. Toby is a pioneer in AI, autonomous agents and shared virtual world technology. He produced the cult hit Creatures series and was one of the initial team at DeepMind looking at nature’s contribution to AGI.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Toby’s background at Deep Mind
- Fetch and digital entities
- The smart ledger (open economic ledger) and how do they compare to current ledgers
- Utilization of blockchain in Fetch
- The Fetch open economic framework
- The role of autonomous economic agents and examples of a transaction on the blockchain
- The artificial intelligence industry
- The future of blockchain in artificial intelligence
152 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 10 mins duration .