Archive this series
Today we tracked some freeways and took a trip to Berkeley, CA. My good buddy Matt Aguire stopped by the studio and for the first time in more than 10 years, we recorded a brand new song. Unplugged, acoustic, and in one solid take, we recorded the guitar rhythm and cajon into a fun and upbeat acoustic song. Tomorrow my YouTube Channel will feature a full mix, but enjoy the first studio cut of “Anywhere you Want (Cruising 101″! Thanks for listening and supporting the podcast!
“Cruisin Down 101” by Danny Hauger and Matt Aguire
Got the top down,
In the sun.
Cross the bridge,
To your town,
To pick you up when you’re feeling down,
(When you’re feeling down) Feeling down.
From Saratoga to Santa Cruz.
I’ve been out here looking for you.
From Monterey to Cambria,
I just can’t find you.
From San Francisco to San Jose,
You’ve been out there trying to find yourself
From Santa Barbara up to SLO
Anywhere you want, we’ll go.
Thanks to all my listeners, please help me keep this podcast free by subscribing to my podcast and YouTube Channel or supporting my music online!
thanks for listening and subscribing! Help me keep this podcast free for the world! - -> And check out my new Social Studies Class Podcast!
- My newest album, “Swan Dive” is out now in all digital stores!!
- Grab “Swan Dive”, ”Together Now” or “If I Grow Up” album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Visit my official website! www.dannyhauger.com and share a download with a friend today!!
241 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 5 mins duration .